My Kingston Law Firm Will Protect Your Interests
I handle complex Pennsylvania real estate and business matters
I draw on more than 30 years of legal practice and will put that experience to work for you. Whether you require counsel for a personal or business matter, my knowledge of Pennsylvania law and procedure can help you pursue a successful outcome in a transaction or legal dispute. My firm handles matters relating to real estate, business formation and litigation. Moreover, if you are a creditor, I can provide legal support so you can collect the funds you are owed. In addition to delivering strong representation to Pennsylvanians like you, I am active in several professional legal organizations and participate in many civic and charitable undertakings in the local community during my spare time.
You can count on my experience and commitment to excellent service
From your first meeting to the conclusion of your legal matter, my firm provides:
- Reputable representation — I have earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell,® a recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
- Skillful guidance — As an active part of the Pennsylvania legal community for over three decades, I have an intricate understanding of the laws and courts that affect property, business and litigation matters. This insight gives you the chance to anticipate how your matter may proceed and allows you to make informed choices about your legal options.
- One-on-one counsel — When you hire me for your matter, you will work directly with me and get the full benefit of my knowledge and experience. Your case will never be handed off to an associate or anyone else.
I am focused on making the legal process as convenient as possible for you. Toward that end, my law firm offers flexible scheduling and cost-effective rates.
My firm can address your legal concerns related to property, collection, probate and commercial issues
No matter how complicated or contentious your situation might seem, my firm is capable of handling a wide range of legal matters in the following practice areas:
- Real estate — As an experienced real estate attorney, I can guide you through the most complex commercial real estate transactions and advocate for your interests in real estate litigation arising from conflicts over land use and zoning law, title insurance disputes and other matters.
- Business law — I can help you with a range of business law concerns, including advising you regarding business formation. I will also act as a fierce advocate when your business and commercial disputes must be handled through litigation.
- Creditors’ rights — As a creditors’ rights attorney, I’ll advocate for your legal interests when you’re trying to collect debts owed to you.
- Probate and estate administration — My firm can assist you with preparing your will or trust, and I can also address probate and estate administration concerns if you are the personal representative of a decedent’s estate.
When you trust me with your legal issue, you can be confident that I will put my full knowledge and resources to work for you.
Contact me to schedule a consultation regarding your legal needs
My Northeast Pennsylvania law firm can help you pursue successful results in business, real estate, probate and other matters. To make an appointment for a consultation at my Kingston office call my firm at 570-931-3427 or contact me online.